Work in Australia

Hello. I apologize for wasting anyone's bandwidth by sending
this to the whole list. If you aren't in Australia, you'd
probably want to hit the delete key now....

I am an Irish student studying architecture in University College
Dublin. I intend to travel to Australia in August and work there
for a year. A friend helped me find this list in a list of e-mail
lists, and I was wondering if you would be able to give me an
idea how I might best find employment in an architectural practice
in Australia. I'll be travelling to Brisbane initially as I
know some people there, so I would be particularly interested in
any names and addresses of practices there.

If you could give me any information which could help me make
useful contacts, I would be most grateful. As you can imagine, I'd
rather have a job organized in Australia before I get there.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Gerard P. Cullinane
Jamesbrook
East-Ferry