newcastle uni architecture HELP!

Those people who keep up with thier mail should be aware that we
architecture
students have an assignment to submit regarding the use of electronic mailing.
You will not be aware, however, that this assignment is due in two days
time.
Admittedly we have left this project to the last minute but if someone would
please r
respond to us regarding this project, our course, or anything at all that we
could
form some sort of thread to, we would be most grateful.B. Rex, thank you for you
your input.
B. Rex is the only person who has responded to us, if any others have
five minutes spare to send anything it would be appreciated.
Newcastle uni architecture.