GENERAL: IDFORUM. Call...

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Industrial Design Forum" 19-MAY-1994
15:10:25.66
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: Call, June/July IDFORUM

Date: Thu, 19 May 1994 15:12:00 EDT
From: GL250267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Call, June/July IDFORUM
Sender: Industrial Design Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Call for the June/July issue of IDFORUM

The deadline for the JUNE/JULY issue is Monday, May 30.
The next issue will be August with a deadline of July 30.

Please send all relative material to me at:

GL250267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please don't forget that if you are going to be away from
your terminal for several weeks you may wish to send the
one line command
SET IDFORUM NOMAIL
to:
Listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This will suspend all mail from IDFORUM (without removing
you from the list) until you send the one line command

SET IDFORUM MAIL

This will remove the block and you will begin to receive mail
again from IDFORUM. Please drop me a note if you have any
problems. Best Wishes, Maurice Barnwell
GL250267@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx