Re: your mail

> Subject: Re: PhD programs for Architcture (Interest as Follows)
>
> FORWARDED TO DESIGN-L FOR DISCUSSIONS...Howard
>

> >if folks here would be so kind as to suggest their views of some universities

> >... that might have a program and faculty appropriate to such an
> >endeavor.
>
> >Jim McKay
> >jjmckay@xxxxxxxx
> >Network Analyst
> >Univerity of Illinois at Urban-Champaign

Hi!

I am currently in the Master's Program in Human Environment and Design
and Michigan State; I am working on a project that shows how low cost
Virtual Reality systems can aid architects and designers in the conceptual
stages of an environmental design project.

Dr. Carrie Heeter of the the Department of Telecommunication is the campus
expert on VR and Hypermedia design and is the one to contact here at MSU
about what type of research opportunities and coursework are available here.

Also, do you know Eric Larson?

Eric Miller