MIT's Prof. Muriel Cooper, Services Sunday Noon at MIT Chapel;

- - The original note follows - -

From: rdshydur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard D Shyduroff)
Subject: MIT's Prof. Muriel Cooper, Services Sunday Noon at MIT Chapel;
Date: 28 May 1994 20:23:01 GMT

(a personal note on professor cooper follows the obituary notice; it is
hoped that this tragic news will find its way to all of muriel's remotely
located friends and colleagues and former students everywhere. if you
were a student or worked with muriel, but can't be there tomorrow and wish
to send something of a remembrance, please do. <rdshydur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)

--------