ART: Opening. Chicago, Illinois.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 1-JUN-1994
20:59:31.79
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: Addr: Artcritters Show - Chicago Area

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 20:01:39 EDT
From: AJENDRZE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Addr: Artcritters Show - Chicago Area
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I would like to remind those of you near Chicago that Friday is
Peter Roos's Opening at the Sazama Gallery, 300 W. Superior St.,
5:30 - 8. Peter hasn't been on lately, have missed his comments.
I'm hoping to see some of you Artcritters there, as we did for
Ben's opening a while ago.

I will be showing three large works in a
sculpture invitational in Munster, just across the Indiana border
from Chicago at the Northern Indiana Arts Association, 1040 Ridge Rd, Munster.
The show is from June 8 to July 15, 1994. A reception will be held
on Sunday, June 12 at 2:00 p.m. Would sure like to see some of you
there. I've really enjoyed my "in person" get togethers with artcritters.
AndyJ Ajendrze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx