[no subject]

Hello all.

My name is Peter Black. I am a 4th (final) year Industrial Design student at
the University of NSW in Sydney, Australia. I was just about to try to create
an alt. newsgroup for design students when I found this listed in ID magazine.
I don't know the history of this list but it sounds like just the place for
some lively discussion.

I am curious to hear what others think the new and future trends in design will
be. My only taste of international design is what is fed to me through
magazines. Are they totally reflective of the real movements or is there
something else that they skim over in their gloss? Deep.

Anyone out there into computer modelling and rendering?

Peter Black
u2105798@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx