Request for info on comparable projects

Hello List:
I am brand new to this list, and I have joined with a purpose. I
am in the process of developing an interactive design art presentation on
CD-ROM, and am looking for projects similar in nature. If you know of any
projects such as this one, and can give me some information on who to
contact or where to find this product, please respond (preferably to me
directly - jdber@xxxxxxxxxxxx).
Our project, in more detail is based on a "dialog" between
students at Connecticut College and the University of Hawaii. The
students have created multimedia presentations, which will be combined
into a single entity to be distributed on CD-ROM.
Any project that you may know of will be helpful to our research.
We have seen two disks on design that have interested us: Octavo, and
Blind ROM.

TIA

_______________________________
Jason D. Bernstein / ___
Internet: jdber@xxxxxxxxxxxx --_ /___|__ -------____-/
Mail: Box 3134 Connecticut College --_-__ /** #/
New London, CT 06320 ___---- |** ___------- |
Telephone: (203) 439-4326 __--- *______________/ _--_
Computer Geeks Anonymous \______________________________