Re: Request for info on comparable projects

I'd like to second Jason's request for information on CD-ROM based
interactive projects. If anyone out there has info on these projects,
please post to the list (or to me) as well as to Jason. Also, Jason,
who was responsible for the Octavo and Blind ROM discs, and where can
they be found? Thanks, all.

Almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm a freelance writer for Metropolis
magazine, and hoping to start writing for other design mags as well. I'm
also a writer at the interactive exhibit design firm Edwin Schlossberg Inc.

--Andrea Moed
(andrea@xxxxxxxxx)