Architecture On Line: The Journal

- - The original note follows - -

From: djlewis66@xxxxxxx (DJLewis66)
Subject: Architecture On Line: The Journal
Date: 5 Jul 1994 10:48:05 -0400

Since those of you getting this newsgroup obviously have access to a
modem and computer, I thought you all might be interested in an
electronic journal about architecture. Its called Architecture On
Line. Run through Princeton Architectural Press in New York City,
Architecture On Line is an electronic journal for posting and
downloading articles, images, videos, music and graphics relating to
the discourse of architecture. Unlike other academic or profession
journals, it takes Architecture On Line only 48 hours to post an
article, and you can get direct feedback on your projects or papers
from other members of Architecture On Line. The journal is designed
to open the world of architectural publishing to a larger public and
to break with the rigid control that many professional and academic
journals hold over the type of architecture-related material that is
available to the public.
In addition to work posted by members, Architecture On Line will soon
have back issues of journals, including Oppositions, the Journal of
the Society of Architectural Historians, and other architecture
journals online. If you have any questions about the journal, please
contact me either through my address at America On Line, or Internet
e-mail: DJ_Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx OR:
How to Subscribe
$30 entitles subscribers to one year (24 hours, 365 days) of access
to architecture on line, as well as a packet of all necessary disks,
instructions, and guidelines. Please contact Princeton Architectural
Press for more information.
tel (212) 995-9620
fax (212) 995-9454
email moderator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx