Directory of American Architects

Baylor is looking into building a new law school facility and is
interested in finding information about architects around the country.
Thus far I have been unable to find a current directory of architects in
print in Waco. What would be ideal would be some kind of online
directory that I could download to a disk for ease of addressing letters, etc.
Does such an animal exist?

I'm new to the internet and I'm not sure that this is the correct list to
address this request to. If it isn't, I apologize, and ask for a nudge in the
right direction. I do not subscribe to this list, so I'd appreciate having any

Beth Youngdale
Caston Law Library
Baylor University
youngdalee@xxxxxxxxxx