Re: Individualism vs. Collectivism --- The Green Architecture Movement.

Howard, I am interested in the Green Architecture movement. Any adresses or
phone numbers would be helpful.

Obviously, collective efforst are beyond the scope of individual abilities,
so we need to contact each other and collaborate.

But, what really troubles me, is the degradtaion of collective efforts
which is apparent in all of the media - TV, print, even entertainment.
I am most interested on a technical level with methods which stimulate
collective action. There are some obvious manipulative techniques which
can and have been used for short-term collective thinking, ie. Gulf War.
But, what can be employed to awaken the long-term interests of the collective?

- Ray Lauzzana