Re: Addr: For Sculptors

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 11-JUL-1994
10:54:03.49
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: Addr: For Sculptors

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 09:33:26 EDT
From: AJENDRZE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Addr: For Sculptors
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

YOUR INTEREST HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO DESIGN-L.

Theresa, wow! I would be interested in a sculpture list, so pass that
on to your aol friend. How to get him connected? He should really work
with the AOL people to get started. Then someone on the artcrit list might
have the resources to create a list. Beyond that I would not know how else to
get started. I will send a note off to my system administrators at my
school, Vincennes University, in Indiana, to see if I can get some cooperation.
Andy Jendrzejewski Ajendrze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*** Original Note ***