Architecture and Electricity

I am working on a project which compares the electrical system to classical
architecture, with the thesis that the impact of the electrical makes up
much of modernity, changes our senses and perceptions, and is the same
everywhere this system exists. I recieved a photocopy of a project by
Kurt W Forster in which he designs a GATE TOWER CLIO in Holland. This gate
takes the form of an electrical transmission tower, altered, and standing
alone in the landscape. Do you know who this person is? If they have
an e-mail address, or anything about their work? This is the sole evidence
I have found in architectural design that remarks on the electrical system;
besides a wonderful sculpture in Parc de la Villette (Paris) where two
concrete crossarm poles intertwine with wires and weights {do you know who
this sculptor is?} Anything is appreciated, thanks!

brian carroll
carr0023@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx