Re: Architecture and Electricity

I am currently doing a project on drive thru's. Does anyone out there in
listserv land know of any theoretical treatises on car culture and/or the
american consumer as convenience addict that might be suitable? Dry, wet,
wild or wacky I want to know what people think of 'em--anything
interesting by Virilio or Beaudrillard on the subject?

Alternatively, has anyone been doing some heavy thinking on the subject
which they might like to share? Do you have a drive thru funeral parlour,
pharmacy, newsstand, etc in your home town? A Fastino's? What are these
places like? (In Canada, drive thru mania is not quite as big as it is in
the US of A ---yet)

Please share with me.

Danke!
Heather Lyons
b20095@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S I know this message is no reply to whatever item I replied to;
however, I still don't have a real handle on this internet thing.