Re: AD HOC Consultative Group on Design for Corrections

>If you have any suggestions relative to either possible team members
>who could be evaluated for inclusion in this specific consultant group
>on corrections facility design, or representative, but not widely
>published recent projects, which demonstate innovation or excellence in
>design within this field please respond via EMail to:
>
>lblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Leaf Blevins)

I did my 5th year thesis on institutions that focus on reconditioning
longtime prison imnates for release. My thesis advisor was John Lucas and
Er. William Parsonage. Always an intresting area and will be glad to know
more about whats going on.

tony