[no subject]

Subject: Re: Rumford Fireplace Layout?

YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO DESIGN-L AT PSUVM.
This is what I know. I designed one for a house around 1978. There is
an example of one at The Eutaw House, Potters Mills, just about 20 minutes
drive from State College, PA. The Rare Books Room, Pattee Library, Penn
State U. has a non-circulating copy of G.Curtis Gillespie's book, RUMFORD,
B.T., SIR, COUNT, (1757-1814), RUMFORD FIREPLACES AND HOW THEY ARE MADE,
N.Y. W.T. COMSTOCK, 1906. It looks as if you are destined for a trip to
Penn State U. Good luck. Howard