AE. PSU.

?
|Of the several colleges at PSU, there are 2 which
may be useful to you. One is the College of Engineering, and its
Department of Architectural Engineering. The other is the College of
Arts and Architecture, and its Department of Architecture.
You may wish to contact Dr. Paul Seaburg, Head, AE [PAS15@PSUVM], or
Professor Sidney Cohn, Head, Graduate Program in Architecture [SBC@
PSUARCH]. You may use my name as reference. There is a civil engineering
program; and you can ask Dr. Seaburg about it. If you are engineering-
oriented, then the College of Engineering will likely be your best choice.
If you are art-oriented, then try the College of Arts and Architecture.
You must decide between engineer and art. Good luck. Feel free to get
back to me. Thanks. Howard