Re: ART: ...in a Market Economy.

I don't see how one can say that art should be a matter of the market. Did you
ever consider that something artistic is a release for the person(s) that is
creating it? Why should a person consider the marketablilty of something they
created before, during or after they created it? If a person is going to create
something for the market, then that person will seek out a way to pay for it,
wheather it be from governemental grants or privite organizations. A person who
wishes not to be a peice of property will create soley for their own pleasure
and therefore will willingly live as a poor artist. I think it is a personal
choice rather than the luck of the draw.

Jill