SOFTWARE

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this group and to internet so please bear with me. I am looking for
help and am not sure if i'm in the right group.

I am an instructor at Lawrence Technological University in Southfield, Michigan
in the Interior Architecture department and am researching software for
Interior Design curriculums. I am specifically interested in finding schools
and/or interior design firms who have Machintoch computers, and hearing which
software they use for CADD and graphics. If you are responding from a Univer-
sity with an Interior Architecture or Design department, would you also tell me
at which level the student is introduced to the computer and in which classes
each software package is used. Also, are the students required to purchase
their own computers?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Sandra Johnstone