[no subject]

Subject: Re: Langhorst - Associate of FLW

?
|Yes! I would suggest you contact
the AIA, San Francisco, California. Also, contact Jack Hillmer, Architect,
415 435 4513. He was a very good friend of his. Also, I studied with his
former wife, Louis, in architectural studies at Berkeley. Maybe the
Architecture Department, College of Environmental Design, Berkeley, could
be of some help. [I'm not sure that he taught at Stanford Univeristy, but
he may have done so.] Oh yes, Michele Marx, Architect, was an apprentice
with him. [I used to work for Michele in San Francicso, but he lived in
Berkeley. He may have returned to Paris. I am not sure.] Good luck.
Let us know what you determine. Thanks. Howard