Re: your mail

Hi, thank you for your reply to our notice for advisors.
This is a form letter, to answer some of the questions
you may have about our project.

STORY:
Our story is called PROJECT 21,...As mentioned before,
it concerns characters and situations in a Lunarian City
between the years of 2165 and 2100. Even though in reality,
we may not have anything much more than a blinking-flashlight
on the moon then....Our Timeline will have a well established
city, and thriving economy driving political pressures
against Earth.

HISTORY:
The story will be a vast story, and somewhat in depth.
The story PROJECT 21 was conceived in January of 1991
(with some previous work dating back to 1986). Since then
It as been worked and re-worked several times. The concept
for the story was to make it into a COMPUCOMIC (similar to a
15 issue product that we produced from 1988 to 1992)...though,
we felt the story was so big, we wrote the production as a
full blown SCREENPLAY.

With our work towards the production growing,
we started to write the story as a NOVELIZATION...only
to find the CD-ROM industry crying for product. It dawned
on us, that our original idea for the COMPUTER-COMIC
was right...only this time we would be able to make it with
standard of very high quality.

PLATFORM:
The CD-ROM platform we will present our story on,
will be the KODAK PHOTO CD (PORTFOLIO). This means it will
play on any CD-ROM drive, on any type of workstation platform.
Also, the marketing of the Story will be towards the
increasingly growing CD-ROM MAGAZINE RACKS popping up in
magazine and comic stores.
Before some of you (and I know that there will be)
..think that this project is a kids thing or something....we...
...it is (in a way). We initially thought about this with out
a lot of realism involved, Somewhat star warsian. Though we are
great believers in the our space programme, I remember APOLLO
very well, and with the recent anniversary specials....
I remembered even more. But it was the science fiction
that made me appreciate the real progress, the real yearning
to one day see these dreams turned into reality.
With this project, we are hoping to present a marketable
product as well as present something for the viewer to dream for.
(ok ok, maybe a little hammy...but it is true.)

ADVISORS:
Our call for the advisors comes from our "WANT" to
bring some more "Science" in Science Fiction. We know it would
be impossible to take everyones proffessional opinions and
years research, and apply them to our story. Our goal is to get
a better understanding of the probable working enviroment of a
futuristic Lunar City.

The lunarian City will be the major backdrop for our
story, so the visual presentation has to come off somewhat (psuedo)-realistic.
(ie: I can see electro-magnetic rail,
though I can't see hover-cars) There will be fictional creations
...but those will obviusly be fictional, and not necesarily
pertain to the Luna city.

ADVISORS ROLE:
It is our hope, that we can use the gained knowledge
of proffessional individuals....and apply that information
into creating and forming a visual representation of a possible
(though with the constant budgets cuts, a seemingly far fetched)
Lunar City.

As an advisor to our story, You may help as much our
as little as you feel comfortable with. Though we are hoping
to have a select group to play a constant role in the development.
As an advisor to the project, Your name will be Clearly placed
(with BIG BOLD LETTERS) in the opening credits screens, as well
as on the jewel box (the outer case, and insert). Copies of the
finished product will also be distributed to all that participates.
If this takes off like we know it will, we feel we can reward you
in other ways as well for your help.

So far, we have been very impressed with the
that have replied to our post, are (we consider) very,
very, qualified. With responses coming from space
institutes in Finland, Japan, U.K., and from our own U.S.
Institutes at N.A.S.A., J.P.L.,GODDARD as well as space
contractors from LOCKHEED, and BOEING. (actually, I hope
you Boeing and Lockheed guys can get along @_@ )

To collate the incoming concepts, ideas,
advisories...etc.. We plan to compile some time of
scheduled net-letter (for lack of a better word) to those
that wish to participate with the project.

PROJECT 21 is copyrighted 1991 - DIGITAL TRIAD / PHOTON DREAMS
CREATED BY EDWARD HAWKINS and LEE THOMPSON

To anyone wanting to participate, please send back
the digital disclosure. The e-mail ID and transit number
(which is unique to every user) will suffice until the
pysical forms can be mailed. The DIGITAL TRIAD has leased
new offices, and will move in the first week of August.
Until then, our communications will only be through the net.

We thank everyone who replied to our inquiries...very much.

EDWARD & LEE

The disclosure is a simple "I do", a vow to the creators
that the subject matter will stay between you and them
(please don't take it personally).

I >> (YOUR NAME)
attest that all non-common Information....
concerning the fictional story "PROJECT 21" will be kept
to a personal nature between the "creators" and "myself"
Any -disclosure- about this story may be construde as an
act of copyright infringement (Title 17 U.S.R.C.W.).

*example A: the X-30 is common information.

*example B: Story situations (ie; charactors, plot)
are non-common information.

I >> (YOUR NAME)
attest that I will not publish, print, produce, film,
video or any other means of communication anything
similar or by closely construde as the story of
"PROJECT TWENTY-ONE" for a period of 2 years as of this
date 07/30/94.

triadinc@xxxxxxxxxx

Lee Thompson Edward Hawkins Kathleen Andrews Anthony Mumm Melissa Thompson