[no subject]

Subject: Re: San Francisco

THIS HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO DESIGN-L. Howard
Of course, the San Francisco Public Library has an enormous collection of
books on S.F. However, the AIA produced a wonderful book on San Francisco
architecture for one of its conventions there. I would recommend it for
starters. I would try contacting the American Institute of Architects in
Washington, D.C. If you have the AIA Online, they might have some information.
Howard