Matt Philips?

Following is a note to me asking for information. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks, Jeff Stevens

Jeff and all,

During the year I spent at the American College in Paris, in the mid 60's, I had
a fellow called Matt Philips as a philo, from what I recall. He later went back
to the States to teach at some East Coast college (could be Barnard) and I've
seen his name a number of times in ads, in Art Forum or Art in America. He's had
a few shows it seems and, from the ads, they were always monotypes. Has anybody
seen his work anywhere ? I just checked in the Art in America 93/94 annual and
he is mentioned as having shown at the Marsha Mateyka Gallery, just off Dupont
Circle in Washington DC, but he's shown elsewhere. It would be nice to have news
of Matt Philips...

Laurent, from a small village at the edge of a forest outside of Paris France