Housing Survey- Looking for Examples 08/16/94

I am looking for examples of housing surveys which help determine
housing needs in an large urban neighborhood. This survey, distributed
to 4 districts, will determine whether a house is...

1- in need of repair
2- in need of rehabilitation
3- in need of substantial rehabilitation
4- in need of new construction
5- in need of demolition

These categories will be determined by a "checklist" inventory of a
house or lot, and its condition inside and out. The questions should be
concise, and in detail, but overall, ease in the determination of the
category.

This survey is to help start up a Community-based Housing Development
Organization (CHDO) which will receive Federal funding through HUD's
HOME program. This survey is an essential step in the process towards
neighborhood renewel.

I am in need of quick assistance, as to examples of surveys, or even
those survey's of CHDO's in your area. I want to make this as complete
and efficient as possible so that the project is a success.
Any assistance you may bring to this survey is appreciated, and any
resources you find and e-mail or possibly send via mail would also
be of great help. Fax (612) 874-7605

Thank you,

Brian Carroll
carr0023@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

People of Phillips
1014 East Franklin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404

Please forward this request to any individual/group/organization/list
that might have access to this information.
(planning/development/housing/HUD/etc.)

This has been posted to design-l, alt.arch, alt.plan.urban...
If subscribed to Urbanet and Urban-l,
please post this, as I cannot find their addresses.

Again, thank you for any and all information.
bc