NYC Young Architects--SUBMIT YOUR WORK FOR PUBLICATION!

- - The original note follows - -

From: adesai@xxxxxxxxx (Arjun Desai)
Subject: NYC Young Architects--SUBMIT YOUR WORK FOR PUBLICATION!
Date: 19 Aug 1994 23:40:52 -0400

Young Architects & Designers in NYC: A CALL FOR PUBLICATION SUBMISSIONS

RPulseS is a two page feature in Oculus (the monthly journal of the
AIA/NY) devoted to the work of young architects and designers and issues
that affect their professional development. As a fellow young designer
(i.e. less than ten years out of school) and the editor of RPulseS, I am
seeking a variety of work for possible publication in upcoming issues:

1) Your projects (built, unbuilt, competition submissions...) in
architecture, interiors, landscape, restoration, renovation, and
furniture design,

2) Your collaborations with artists and other designers,

3) Your on-going research in design, theory, or technology (this includes
innovative computer applications),

In addition, if you work in a firm and have held prime responsibility for
the design or management of a particular project, let me know. Often
young architects and designers who have played a major role in a project
remain invisible to the public eye. RPulseS would like to recognize your
contribution.

Please send a letter of introduction and any pertinent materials (i.e.
resume, photos, slides... all materials will be returned after
publication) to:
Katherine Chia, Pulse Editor
205 West End Avenue #24K
New York, NY 10023

SUBMIT ASAP to be considered for the October, November, and December T94
issues!

Inquiries can be sent to me via e-mail care of adesai@panix or telephone
212-580-7560.

--