Date: Mon, 22 Aug 94 10:42 EDT
From: "Howard Ray Lawrence 814 238 9535" <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: uba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DEISGN-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: WANTED: Experienced Architect

THIS REQUEST HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO DESIGN-L.
Smaller is better. Especially in a time when there are so many
homeless, a residence of this size is *very* obscene! The consideration
here is in the application of resources. Also, the site is pretty small
for such a large building. What affect will it have on green architecture
considerations? I would hope that with so much money some direction
towards non-traditional architecture would be the design goal. By the
way, which tradition? How can creativity and uniqueness be found in an
architect striving for a "traditional exterior"? Can we assume it will
be found only in the interior? I guess this request has really bothered
me... Howard