Buckminster Fuller query

One of our Fourth year Industrial Design students is trying to find
information about a Buckminster Fuller invention which she thinks is called
a "fog gun". She says the gun forced water droplets through a nozzle to
create a fine mist and had a heating device attached to the hose near the
nozzle to warm the spray. This enabled it to be used as a highly efficient
cleaning tool. We have been unable to find any information in our library
about this device.

I would appreciate any help on this topic.You can reply to me directly,
J.Slater@xxxxxxxxxx
Joy Slater,
Faculty Liaison Librarian, Design, Architecture and Building,
University of Technology, Sydney