Re: WANTED: Experienced Architect

Ray,
If the guy were to want something REALLY Palladian, he could have it heated
with a nasty smoky central fireplace that didn't heat for a damn. Oh, yeah;
don't forget the outdoor crapper---or worse yet, the chamber pot!

Let me ask the list folks this: As part of our jobs as architects (or student
arch. in my case), should we try to educate this fellow as to why he shouldn't
build something this large? He gave us his address, and since he went fishing
on the net (ouch. bad pun) for an architect, he's inviting a response, isn't
he?

Opinions?

Mark