Hello! I have questions

Hi list!

I am not a newbie, but there are a few questions I have now that I'm on the
list. Consider this a RFF (Request for FAQ.) Or, perhaps, as designers, you
can see this as a list crit. ;-)

From the List Info message I just received, I have no idea who the
listowner is or if a FAQ list exists. I checked the index and it is only
e-mail archives.

Can the listowner write back to me and/or the group? Or, if this person is
on vacation and someone knows him/her could you please clue me in?

Thanks.

Joe

PS. I don't know much about the list, but I was trying to find out where
students of Architecture get together on the Net.

Joe Alvarez + jalvarez@xxxxxxxx + [805] 963.5354
http://www.rain.org/~jalvarez/sig.html
--In Cyberspace, EVERYONE can hear you scream--