[no subject]

Subject: Re: Arc. student needs info leads

YOUR COMMENT HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO DESIGN-L.
What FLlW was explaining here is how to make space flow in architecture.
He is primarily describing the disconnection and justapositioning of wall
planes to open interior (positive) space to exterior (negative) space.
This can be done with ceiling and floor planes as well. Also, the use of
other visual design elements, s.a., points, lines, ... , surfaces, and
solids (or masses) can define both positive and negative space. I hope
this adds to an explanation of space --- and your specific need to know...
Howard