Architectural Thesis on the Internet?

I think posting student thesis' on the net would be of enormous benefit
to all involved. People would be able to see what others are working on,
thinking about, addressing, and would be able to reference others
thesis'. This may give someone the opportunity to go further with their
own ideas, or to progress the idea itself, like a scientific model for
dealing with design questions and issues. Such as, the role of the
computer in the home, etc. Does anyone know if art/architecture schools
are compiling recent thesis for the network?

For example: Television and Architecture

This may never be written about, but a student might address the question
in Australia and Austin and now I may be able to increase my clarity by
further definition of what it is. A teacher may find the subject more
interesting, as their are references that might only exist on an inter-
educational level, rather than scholastic.

C o m m e n t s / I d e a s ?