[no subject]

Subject: Re: Architecture and visually impaired

FORWARDED TO DESIGN-L AT PSUVM. REPLY TO ORIGINAL SENDER. COPY TO LIST.
While at the U of Kansas, I had an opportunity to study the needs of
congenitally blind persons in their determinations of space at all scale
levels, small-to-global. We used all senses, except sight as signifiers
of space. My suggestion is that you approach the work in avery systematic
way, and cover all senses, except sight. Howard