Urban Deadline

John Young,

Your list of work with Urban Deadline is impressive.
I worked at an office for 4 years and the office had found
a niche in making Musiclands stores, churchs, and clean-rooms.
The Urban Deadline projects seem of a wide variety, and of
various intensities.

It seems that the Street Academys were a good opportunity- what are
they? Thanks for replying, I am going to investigate non-profits
further. John, do you have any suggestions? Anyone? Howard? Ray?

> Yonkers Street Academy Yonkers NY
> American Airlines Street Academy Bronx NY
> Brooklyn Street Academy Brooklyn NY
> American Express Street Academy Brooklyn NY
> Pleasant Avenue Street Academy New York NY
> Girls Street Academy New York NY
> Time-Life Street Academy New York NY
> Manufacturers Hanover Street Academy New York NY
> Celanese Street Academy New York NY
> Chase Manhattan Street Academy New York NY
> Sinclair Oil Street Academy New York NY
> Pan Am Airlines Street Academy New York NY
> Paterson Street Academy Paterson NJ

Again, I look at the following with envy for your knowledge of such
wide range of projects. If you have found any particular satisfaction
with one or more, please describe whatever you can- maybe what you have
learned. I think this wide range of knowledge is what an architect should
have, and would be interesting to learn about in school...

Anything is appreciated, brian carroll carr0023@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx