Re: archive, info, please

[Posted to the entire list, since it might be of general interest.]

At 2:46 PM 9/12/94 -0500, James Murray wrote:
>I was recently talking with a colleague about DESIGN-L, and the
>discussion on Wright's concrete components, etc.
>
>Is it possible to get past discussions/correspondences, such as from an
>on-line archive? I'd like to share this with him.

The University of Texas at Austin keeps a gopher archive of DESIGN-L.
Gopher to "gopher.utexas.edu" and search for the keyword "DESIGN-L" with
Jughead.

Um. On re-reading that's fairly technical. If anyone would like more
explanations, please e-mail me directly.

Randolph Fritz
randolph@xxxxxxxxxx