Re: Help with subscription..!

At 9:50 PM 9/12/94 -0400, Wayde Justin Tardif wrote:
>I realize this is probably an inappropriate venue for bringing up problems
>with subscription requests, but it was the only avenue available to me.
>There are several people here in the university who would like to subscribe
>to this list, but with the address made available to us, this was not
>possible. Could anyone out there help with some directions? It would be
>most appreciated.

From your e-mail, I'm not sure what your problem is. To subscribe, you
write to "listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". In the body of the message (*NOT* the
subject line), write "subscribe"; if your message has a valid (at PSU)
return address, that should do it--messages will come back to that address.
If not, or if you're having more technical problems, write the list owner
at owner-design-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Randolph