Stuffing

Responding to msg by furman@xxxxxxxxxxx ("Furman O'Dell") on

>What is the general
>breakdown of subscribers? In school/grad/business,

Been in school since the age of six; student forever I hope.
Graduated four times; progressively fruitless.
In business as carpenter, contractor, academic, thuggish
architect; financially successful in all, but still find
business a cruel and unjust punishment.

>Has anyone had any exerience in computer housing
>design, or just given it much thought?

We here think computer housings should have alternative colors
and shapes; the main problems are the cabling and filthy
patina.

>What is the core psychological essentials of small computers?

We have happily used computers for several years to turn out
more numerous thoughtless projects, the sort that pleases the
mindset of the real estate world, and, in the process made
enough money to enjoy ourselves doing useful work with people
who cannot afford to hire us.

>How does one appriately express all that hardware?

We tried once to use the computer housing form with cabling and
filthy patina in a war memorial project but it annoyed the
clients and they fired us.

We have also used FedEx.

John