Design Flaw Contest

I have designed a new house which appears to have a flaw with the placement
of a set of specific windows, as they relate to trayed ceilings. The problem
seems to be that they way these are situated, they inhibit the design and
placement of full wall units which need to embrace the window designs.
Several custom cabinet archs. have nodded their heads, but have not been
able to come up with the answer.
I am willing to make available two compliment airline tickets (from my
business) to anywhere within the cont'l. USA (not including Alaska) to best
resolve regarding this issue. If you are interested, please advise by
return mail and I will shortly forward details.