Re: Intelligent Interior Design

I'm new to this list, so I may be raising an issue y'all have been over a
hundred times. But regarding computer-aided design, I'm wondering how the
ability to model, change material palette, etc. at button's push changes
the relationship between designer and client. Does it give the client
more power in the decision-making process? ("I like the gables. Let's
keep them.") Is the computer a better persuading tool?

I write on architecture for The Oregonian in Portland, but am currently
at Columbia U. on a fellowship. All anectdotes will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy Gragg
rag36@xxxxxxxxxxxx