GENERAL: Design List Pumping

Responding to msg by HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>Just to let everyone know... Design List has a current
>population of 345 persons. That is excellent for
>exchanges of information related to art and
>architecture. Thanks for staying with us. Howard

Great, now how about all non-concealed members paying their
dues for Howard's good
service by posting at least once a year an exciting,
stupendous, enraging or coy blather,
profundity or guileless inquiry for the rest of us to mug or
smugly delete.

Kudos, Howard, for your thankless listservitude.

How about you spilling-yer-guts to pump up the volume -- by
spewing defame on famous
names, by lying to the credulous with "trust me" parentalisms,
or by being cynical about
something beloved, ironic about the serious and humourous to
boot.

I'll send Howard 10 US dollars for every artful post by the not
yet posted (no pseudonyms).

Trust me, Howard.

GOOD DESIGN is boundless so any post is grist. Any fashion
designers out there seen the
recent blow-me-away Met shows? Far superior to the
necrophagous Wright at MOMA.

Coy blather end [mug / delete].

John