Re: GENERAL: Design List Pumping

>How about you spilling-yer-guts to pump up the volume -- by spewing defame on
>famous names, by lying to the credulous with "trust me" parentalisms, or by
>being cynical about something beloved, ironic about the serious and humourous
>to boot.

I was going to write:
Wow! First time I've ever seen anyone actually *ask* for flames. :-)

. . . but it's not true. This is trolling, John. However well-intentioned
I think the results are likely to be unpleasant. :-(

In open free lists, by the way, the proportion of lurkers to active members
is usually very high; I think you're worried about something that's
actually pretty normal.

Randolph