Re: Design Automation?

Wayde,

I originated this thread, because I'm doing my final dissertation in computer
science about intelligent interior design. When I talk about intelligent CAD or
automated design I mean a system (probably, an expert system) that knows how
to handle concept like geometrical constraints, requested functions, expected
behaviors, that has an object geometrical base, and that can produce a project
on user requests.

For an overview of the problem, take a look at AI Magazine, vol 11, no. 4,
winter 1990.

Bye, Giuliano

PS: I tried to email you directly, but my system doesn't know your host.

--
Piergiuliano Bossi
e-mail: bossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx