Re: A Quick Question about AIA On-line.

- - The original note follows - -

From: bwohlenb@xxxxxxx (Bradley E. Wohlenberg)
Subject: Re: A Quick Question about AIA On-line.
Date: 5 Oct 1994 16:19:04 -0700

SALIH OFLUOGLU (SXO4@xxxxxxx) wrote:
: Hi...

: I'm wondering if only AIA members have access to AIA On-line. Can
: architectural students become subscribers of this service?

: Thanks,
: SALIH

I'm looking at the press release for AIA Online and it says,"...for
architects, contractors, product manufactureres, engineers, specifiers,
other design professionals, information vendors, and service providers
working in the construction industry." So, while it does not list
students, it does list a lot of other people besides AIA members.

Their customer service number is 800/364-9364 if you want further
clarification.

Jennifer Wohlenberg