Re: Innovative Architecture

One feels compelled to ask when was the last time Mr. Sucher tried to buy
a STRAIGHT 2 x 4 even in the lumber mecca of the Great Northwest? As we
turn away from wood and masonry to stuff like recycled plastics to build
houses will a gable roof still be a requirement to call it "home"?

randy gragg, a northwesterner on leave in New York