free architecture/construction cd's

- - The original note follows - -

From: premus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (PREMUS@xxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: free architecture/construction cd's
Date: 11 Oct 1994 17:49:50 -0000

What it is.

SweetSource is a CD-ROM based product where manufacturers of
construction material and services put information for easy access to the
construction industry professional.

What were looking for.

At Sweets, we are continually looking for ways to meet and exceed our
customers needs and we'd like your help. For a free one year subscription to
SweetSource, just e-mail me your postal address. All we ask is that you
critique our product and allow us to use your information for product
development ideas and promotional material. If you are already receiving
SweetSource, we are especially interested in your thoughts. Feel free to
participate. My e-mail address is peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

What you need.

* A personal computer using a 486 or higher processor with 4 MB of RAM,
hard disk,CD-ROM drive, and Super VGA with 256 color display.

* Microsoft Windows version 3.1 with Microsoft mouse or compatible
pointing device.

* Microsoft CD-ROM Extensions (MSCDEX) version 2.2 or later (provided with
your CD-ROM disc drive).

Again, you can reach me at peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.