Re: NYT Decons Zaha

John,

Although I suspect that we disagree on many things (judging from the tone
of some of your posts), I want to thank you for the time and effort
involved in posting the NYT stuff, particularly the articles which come
from the weekday sections (the Home section is not distributed nationally).
Out here in the hinterlands, news from the Apple is hard to come by (for
better or worse) and your posts are much appreciated.

BTW, I assume that you are not restricting the psots to those articles
which bash what you term Decon, are you? Is there a hidden agenda at work
here?

Many thanks.