Re: Cynical view of Decon!

> I would like to ask the
> Anti-Deconstructivists
>what it is that they are in favor of. I like to hear something positive
>out of them instead of all this whining.

I bet you mean me.
The only problem I have with 'decon' is that whenever I ask someone to
explain it to me they go into such a convoluted explanation that
1. I fall asleep;or.
2. I get nervous (and embarassed for them) that they might be serious; or
3. I start laughing.
Otherwise I have no problem at all with 'decon.' It's a great idea if you
are looking for tenure.

David Sucher...author/photographer...Seattle, Washington
CITY COMFORTS: How to Build an Urban Village
CITY COMFORTS is not about any particular city.
It is an attempt to shift the focus of public policy discussion from
systems and large projects and grandiose visions to the details that create
our daily experience. It is about a way of looking at and speaking about
our physical environment.