Re: My Debt to You

John: Thanks for the note. Some of the subscribers have been offended
by your postings to the list. Maybe it's the language. Maybe it's
the form. Some have left the list.

I am forwarding your note to the list, because I believe it explains
your position very well. I hope you will not be offended by my posting.
I believe it can only do the list well for its subscribers to under-
your position.

Please remember that some subscribers are very sensitive to the
language used. We have persons from all walks of life both in
art and architecture...and other basic and applied design areas.

Thank again for you good note. I appreciate that sentiment you
expressed about the professiona and the list. Please stay with
the list.

Howard, ListOwner