Re: Cynical view of Decon!

I feel you are offended by my comments; I'm sorry---I don't intend to offend
anyone, but if I have, I apologize. You keep bringing up Beavis and Butthead
as though I'm being some disrespectful monster or something; believe me, I'm
not---but I'm not above poking fun at institutions, which is exactly what
Eisenman, Gehry, Beavis and Butt-head all have in common---don't you get it?
These four are more alike than you'd think.

You're trying to suck me in and reveal my ignorance of Derrida and decon with
your 6 question pop quiz. I will answer only as appropriate:

1. The Vitruvian Acid Test is part of my development of a personal design
philosophy. It holds that architecture 1)is well-constructed using materials
appropriate to the overall context (firmity); 2)is considerate of the
functional requirements of client, user, context, program (commodity) and;
3)is uplifting of the spirit of client, users and society as a whole (delight).

These include a concern for the environment, and a holistic approach to
context.I believe that the site, the program, the client, the program and the