Re: Cynical view of Decon!

Responding to msg by 00mtdarrall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx () on

>3" Sch. 80 pipe

Good going.

I posted part of a project specification to a literary list and
got a great reception -- such weird stuff was a novelty to
writers who lust for offbeat, unknown and arcane language. The
technical stuff, reference standards and precise imperatives
and proscriptions to contractors were a wonder, like God
issuing an old-time gutsy Old Testament, so they hooted.

Probably jerking my chain, I hope so, because my piece was
meant as a taunt, like yours. All's fair. Jerk and be jerked
and so on. The Truth will emerge, maybe.

John